Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Yeah those are underpants


Yeah those are underpants
Originally uploaded by JenSchrauben.
Well as many of you know i've been sick. i have been sick for about 2 and a half weeks now. I went to the doctor a week ago and they sent me home telling me to rest it off (which i dont have time for, i have to sing a solo on easter and believe me the song needs practice and my voice is utter CRAP right now and has only been getting worse) but i went to the doctor again today and Dr. Messanger (different from the other doc) said i have broncitis and gave me an inhaled steroid and some codene laced cough syrup. he said i shoudl be back to normal in two weeks (which shoudl be good enough... i guess it will have to be).
another wellness problem going on in my family is my grandma. during x-mas break i spent most of the time in the hospitol with my grandpa, he had a lot of things wrong with him. at that time my grandma began complaining of stomach aiches. the doc can't find n e thing wrong with her but she is going crazy. my mom says she is getting worse by the week now and she is going to be put in a home. it will be a nice home (the masonic home in alma and no ben i dont want to hear about masons being the devil) my grandma is a life time member and poor so she gets to stay for free but my grandpa is not and therefor cannot.
my dad had a heart attack last tuesday and just got back from the hospitol tonight at 8. he had a triple bypass on friday and never had a history of high blood pressure. he is a pain in the butt since he hasn't smoked a cigarette since he went into the hospitol.
my mom is going insane from the stress and she has had a cold for over a month now.
so yeah, i dont know if i m going to school tomorrow. i dont know what is going on. thanx for your prayers.

20 comments:

Sarah said...

hey, am I the one who got you sick? I think that I did. I'll say a prayer for you, your family, and all those evil masons.

Jenn said...

i dont think it was you. thanx for the prayers. the masons aren't evil.

Sarah said...

yeah they are.....:p

Tom said...

Sarah, resort to the "fight post." You made it, use it.

Ah, I don't care.

Tom said...

Jennifer, report to the fight post.

Jenn said...

i dont wanna hear it tom

Sarah said...

yeah huh. ( shut up Tom)

Tom said...

Now, wait a minute, Sarah you created a fight post for these situations.

Jennifer, you aren't hearing it, you are reading it. Ha ha ha!

Jenn said...

hhmm... i think u r the only one laughing at that "joke" tom. and sarah, no they rnt.

Tom said...

You stated something that wasn't true, Jennifer, I just had to correct it.

Tom said...

I wouldn't do that if I were you people.

Jenn said...

tom, its not inroccect because i really dont want to hear you... even if i can't hear u, i still dont want to. and sarah... no you rnt the only one but most people around here dont have one (a sense of humour).

Tom said...

You actually said, "you don't want to hear IT." Meaning only one thing, you said that after I said, "Jennifer, report to the fight post." You never said anything about hearing me. Anyway.

Tom said...

Thanks for the support, Jennifer. :)

Jenn said...

it doesnt only mean one thing tom, it means whatever i want it to mean. in this case it mean i dont want to hear your talking (it being your talking, tom).

Jenn said...

n e ways tom, y do u have to go around anoying people. this isnt a post about you ebing anoying its about my family. geesh.

Jenn said...

i should pull a kenric and delete your comments

Sarah said...

I second that motion. delete away.
Guys we should really stop fighting. I hardly know when you people are being serious, humorous, or sarcastic. At least Tom knows that I'm sarcastic very often. Not right now though.

Unknown said...

Come on guys. All people ever do on here is bicker. You may be joking sometimes, but where is the love?

Anonymous said...

Justin Timblerlake ( in conjuction with the black eyed peas) Thinks the samething. Man do I hate that song.