Monday, March 14, 2005

Riddick


riddick
Originally uploaded by JenSchrauben.
Has anyone seen "The Chonicals of Riddick"? I just saw it a few minutes ago. I dont usually go for the sci-fi releases but this time I did. It was kind of long, but I saw the director's cut so I guess it would be. It is a strange movie. It talks about faith a lot, not our faith of our world but of other worlds. One man claims to be a god and forces the Universe to convert or lose their soals. And Riddick isnt really even a good guy, so it is the bad against the worse. It probably doesn't teach a good lesson, but it is just an interesting movie to think about. Sci-fi is weird haha, or maybe just Vin Diesel is weird.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

ok, i get it, no1 cares haha

Unknown said...

Actually, I do care. Doug Bengal told me it was a really good movie so I've wanted to see it

Sarah said...

Well I couldn't comment on most of the posts yesterday because blogger is stupid. Yeah I've heard of these, I think they are a book too. We should see them some time.

Jenn said...

its not plural

Sarah said...

in the books, if I'm even thinking of the same thing, they are plural.