Monday, March 07, 2005

'Wishlist"



Going off of the "I wish I was a ___" post...you can post here your own wishlist song. If you need some help, part of the Pearl Jam song is shown below.

"...I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me
I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me
I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good
I wish I was the full moon shining off a camaro’s hood

I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun
I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on
I wish I was the pedal brake that you depended on
I wish I was the verb ’to trust’ and never let you down..."

Just like that. I'll post mine later, I need to get to religion class (we have a pro-life speaker coming in).

For fun...monobrows (I didn't check out the site past the intro page, so beware of what lies within).

5 comments:

krustacianken said...

What the crap. Ben, how do you find these sites.

Unknown said...

I cannot say...

Unknown said...

I'm assuming most of you won't post your "wishlist", but I'm going to because I took time out of my day to do it. It's also not very ordered, I just kind of wrote what came into my head, it's a wishlist it shouldn't flow smoothly. Anyway...

I wish I was asleep right now,
I could dream my wishes true
I wish I knew what time I had,
just knowing would be enough
I wish I had everything I need,
When all I need is you

I wish I was a vapor trail,
and could fly the heights myself
I wish I was an ocean fish,
to swim from dawn to dusk
I wish I was the blad of grass,
my only job-to be green
I wish I had the time to see all my dreams as reality

I wish my life away like this,
It's nothing but a curse
I wish my only wish would be to never wish again.

Rachael said...

Weird, I was thinking about ending mine the same way because wishing for stuff just makes me wish.

Jenn said...

when i read the ending i was thinking that if your life was so full you would have nothing to wish for.