Friday, March 04, 2005

The Grudge

Village

"Kenric is just trying to make the movie as scary as possible. However, I will not be scared, reguardless of the noise volume and the amount of talking. Since Kenric never reads this anyway, we should all talk as much as possible during the movie. Not that I'm afraid that I'll be scared of it, but it would really annoy Kenric."

Hmm, I guess that I don't need to say anything more. Well, I'm going to anyway. Sarah, I thought that of all people, you would know better. So, lets ruin the movie for everyone just so we can annoy Kenric? Thanks. Thanks a lot. Really nice of you.

14 comments:

Rachael said...

All I have to say is get over it.

Jenn said...

and u blamed ME for all of that talking. i told u it wasn't me. n e ways, yeah, get over it that was a long time ago.

Tom said...

One wise man did say, "make a bridge and get over it." If that isn't fully correct, I am sorry wise man.

But I think this was targeted towards Sarah only. Kenric, this might start a fight, and if it does happen, continue the fight in the "fight post."

Sarah said...

meow! it's a movie. who cares

Tom said...

Kenric, of course.

Unknown said...

Movies don't "meow"

Tom said...

But there was a cat in the movie, Ben.

Tom said...

And a cat boy.

Sarah said...

yeah evil cat boy, kenric. get over it, right now.

Rachael said...

Evil cat boy-aka Michael Jackson

Anonymous said...

Kenric, the other night I had a few of my friends over and we stayed up all night watching The Ring and The Village. I found the grudge to be like 5 times as scary as both of them. by the way, the village is boring. since I was really bord I checked this blog. and stumbled across this. now that I look @ it the grudge is scary. and yes, my sister is mean


P.S. do you feel better now? Maybe you should talk to your Mommie

Tom said...

So Joel, or should I call you "Bob"?, you have your own site now. That is just great.

Anonymous said...

You guys should not be so mean to eachother! If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. That goes for everyone, I'm not trying to take sides.
I'm not trying to lecture you, but looking at this as an observer, you guys do a lot more fighting (and about small things) than talking.
Thanks, Bye.

Sarah said...

and you are?
I do agree with you, though.