Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Anyone wanna dance?

Some people hear voices in their heads, I hear music. Sometimes, I hear it when I'm bored or trying to take a test. Other times, I hear it when I'm trying to sleep (it's not some type of soothing music like Beethoven's Pathetique rather something like Rondo Alla Turka). Sometimes, I just randomly hear it, like today. All day, there's been crazy pop/techno music in my head and it makes me want to dance. Now you all know that I'm not a person that dances, but if somehow you hear about me dancing in school, you'll know I couldn't handle the music in my head any longer. Maybe deep inside I'm ecstatically happy, I don't know.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yeah, I know what you mean.
I twisted my foot ( again) and I haven't been able to Irish step dance. Everytime I hear Irish music or hear it playing in my head, I have this strong desire to dance. And I can't, I'm going crazy. Stupid foot.

Jenn said...

you know i always have music playing in my head.(sometimes crazy french songs that are best kept in my head) i only sometimes feel like dancing. Katrina always feels like dancing. She kind of likes to just spin and move her tucked in arms a little bit. (kind of strange) but i dont think i can dance either... so i'm not judging haha.