Saturday, January 01, 2005

HaPpY NEw YeAR!

Happy New Year to everyone! Oof, I'm really tired. After seeing the Phanton of the Opera and going out to eat at Long John Silvers, people stayed at my house until 3:30!! (I did sleep in sort of late to make up for it.) We stayed up playing crazy games of chicken foot and Mexican train while laughing at pointless stuff. I've found theres a time of the night that everyone goes completely numb and laughs at everything. It's hilarious! Almost like they're drunk, only not. Anyone want to share resolutions? I don't want to share mine, but it would be interesting to hear other peoples.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

yup, we were pretty weird. Happy New Year!!! I resolved to not make any resolutions.

Anonymous said...

Why no resolutions?

Sarah said...

Because, I have failed in every resolution I have made for new years. :) I find that if there is something I need to work on, I can work on it with out the annoyingness of failed resolutions. I do make resolutions, but I have foresworn( that's not how you spell that) new years resolutions.:)

Anonymous said...

Failed resolutions do tend to depress the mind.