Monday, January 17, 2005

Sushi

Well, since Marnee had such a huge problem with bringing me home sushi from the march for life, I am going to post about it. You are probably thinking "does she ever post something profound or inspirational, and not stupid and random?" Well, do you not think that sushi is profound and inspiring? I happened to really, really like sushi, and if Ben puts up the photo thing, I might post pictures of it. Maybe I shouldn't, Marnee might hate me, and Rachael will ban me from this site and laugh at me. I guess that there are so many options open to sushi people, including going to college in Japan. I think that this is the dumbest thing I have posted yet. (see what happens when you dare me to do something) I will try to think of something profound to make up for it.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Why do you think I am going to ban you from this site? I am not usually a mean person like that. Am I? Posting about sushi makes you (and the web site) unique and I have no problem with it.

Sarah said...

Rachael, you are probably one of the nicest people i know.
I just thought that it would gross you guys if i posted a picture of sushi. So i had to give an example of some kind of reaction from you people who claim to dislike sushi. And Marnee i know you don't hate me ( yet that is :) )

Marnee said...

Sarah!! I do not hate you, and I will not hate you ever. Especially not for liking Sushi. I don't mind you talking about it, it is unusual and...interesting I guess. I don't like it(though I've never tried it), but feel free to express yourself and your tastes...
Maybe I will bring you back Sushi! (No I won't, but I'll at least consider it) If you wrote that so that it would make me want to satisfy you and bring you back sushi after all, then I suppose you are a good phsycologist (person who understands minds).