Friday, January 14, 2005

What college should I go to? Did I study enough for the world studies test? What is my grade in chemistry? Is the world coming to an end? Ha, just kidding, I'm not really wondering that. I'm kind of overwhelmed with questions right now though. I won't ramble about that.
I got my second ACT score back today, finally and I'm disappointed. What makes me mad is that people think I'm mad because of my pride or something. It's not though. Most scholarships that I wanted needed one point higher on the test. Ok, I'm over it now. I could make an ad on this website for people to donate to my college fund. Ha, just kidding. I finished To Kill A Mockingbird tonight. I thought it was a really good book.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You should go to LCC. Come on you know you want to. :)

Anonymous said...

I have a real quick question for you

What is the point of Life?

If you could, please send your response to

SnufalufagusDerTeufel.blogspot.com