Thursday, January 06, 2005

March for Life!!

We have a snow day!! It's quite funny that we have a snow day because I got up early to go to morning mass like I usually do, watched the news and radio for school closings, and didn't see our school closing, so I drove to mass (the roads were fine). After mass, I was talking to someone and they told me that I'm lucky to have a snow day. So, I drove back home and had myself a cup of coffee. Anyway, I've been checking out stuff for the March for Life that and I'm really excited. 250,000 pro-lifers are supposed to be there! Thats a quarter million pro-life people all at the same place at the same time. How cool is that? There are also so many speakers that will be at the convention along with many famous people. There will be a Rock for Life Concert, Rally for Life Youth Mass, much, much more stuff and of course (drum roll please...) the protest.
To any local people that are reading this...I would like to make signs for the march this weekend. Maybe Friday night after the game or Sunday night before bible study. I'll buy some posterboard and see if I can get some fat markers or paint.

2 comments:

Marnee said...

Sounds great! !! !! I will be around the Ark on Sunday and maybe on Friday night, depending on if I can get you a key..See you later!

Rachael said...

No key? How will I open the Ark then? I'll have to call you afterschool.