Friday, January 28, 2005

Today is one of those school days that drag on and on. I could go to school for 2 hours and have plenty of time to do what we would be doing all day. Except in band, we have a playing test and in choir, we have a singing test. That's about all I have to write. Oh, afterschool, I am going to visit the lady who I visit. Her b-day is on Saturday! :D After that, I have to work. Hey people, start posting again, am I going to have to yell at you? Our school had cheesy-bean dip today for lunch. I of course didn't have it because I usually pack my lunch, but why would you make a main course called that? I tried it once and I think it's 4 parts salt and 1 part bean and cheese. Anyway, yeah, school lunches are usually gross.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think I know what you mean...today at work there was nothing to do for three straight hours. It's pretty bad when there actually is something to do, but when there isn't it's horrible.