Friday, April 15, 2005

News Flash!

Kitten Killed In House Fire
World Mourns


"At 2:31 this morning the unthinkable happened. In the heart of suburban Michigan, where tragedies strike about every 2.3 seconds, a young kitten was found dead amongst the aftermath of a house fire. It was thought that young Furry had escaped, and was safely in the arms of a bystander. No. Furry was lost this morning in what is being called the worst cat-house fires in decades. Our hearts are with the cat family and all of their loved ones. More on the story at 5:00."

8 comments:

Rachael said...

april fools day is in the past.

Sarah said...

do you have a link for sending sympathy cards....although I don't have a whole lot of sympathy to go around.
U R so weird, it all comes from hanging around Craig so much.....

Unknown said...

Sarah, I told you on Thursday at the Ark that I would start posting like this because the blog was getting stale.

krustacianken said...

Yeah, Ben, really helping the stalenessness sitiation.

Sarah said...

I know Ben I was making fun of you, duh. It was funny really, and you are weird from hanging around Craig. I notice it everytime someone starts hanging around him a lot.

krustacianken said...

Yeah, Craig is definitely the weirdest person i have ever met.

Marnee said...

that is so...weird? I mean, I like cats but that is obviously extreme. yup.
Where do you find such things? Probably if I looked on your post I would know, but I don't feel like it. To much energy required.

Marnee said...

okay, at least now I know you made it up. I'm lovin' it.