Tuesday, April 19, 2005

G4TV.com

I know I am going to be the one coming out of this looking like the bigger geek but here goes...

I have noticed that some of the cool sites we have been seeing on this blog have also been spotted (by me) on G4 Tech TV. Monobrow and Dreath Ray (especially Death Ray) have been featured on a show better known as Screen Savers (original i know) but now called Attack of The Show . And i was wondering (not that it really matters) if you (Ben and maybe Kenric, i can't find the monobrow post to see who posted it) got the sites from the show of somewhere else. (lots of links i know, i am bored)

OK, now you all know what i do in my spare time, besides beeing cool by blogging.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

ok, or this post could jsut be completely ignored. thats ok too.

Anonymous said...

heay Jenniy i'm not ignoring this posting

Unknown said...

Ok, I will admit it. I did not get those website links from Screen Savers. I got the them from a column on an internet website that will remain unnamed. The person who writes the column, as you helped me realize, has been taking those links from the television show.

Jenn said...

OK, well at least now i can sleep well at night. haha... but yeah, billy bong needs to learn how to spell Jenny if he is going to annoy me. right now he just looks dumb.

krustacianken said...

I concur.

Jenn said...

ok, thats great