Thursday, September 29, 2005

pink

ok yeah rachael isn't the only one having a weird day...ok i walk into the cafateria and here's this guy from my history class knitting with bright pink yarn...that was a shocker, he didn't look like the type...i also stood in the finan aid line for 45 minutes just to find out that i need to talk to the cashier people about my gm voucher. Then they ( the cashier people) tell me that i can't use the voucher, i have to pay for my classes first and then gm will refund me. I'm like what if i don't have any money? so yeah that was a waste...my complete inabilty to explain myself in writ 121 caused my prof to try to make me change my topic, just because he couldn't get what i was talking about. ( i really hate that class, it's like lets make everyone look like an idiot class) It sucks, my grandpa had the same problem, he wasn't good with words when he spoke, unfortunately for me i'm not smart like he was so i can't get a way with it. I feel like yelling in class at my profs just to see their reaction, although all of my profs seem to like me, except the before mentioned writ 121 prof, who i think just hates everyone.

12 comments:

Tom said...

Hey, I don't like my class either. But unlike you I feel smart in the class. I thought my essay was bad, and it ended up being one of the three highest grades in the class according to the mock grades for the portfolio. Even though I had a 2.0, I felt special. Yeah! But this next essay won't be good either.

And speaking of money, I received 625 dollars today from LCC in the mail, I don't know if that is from the MEAP or what. I will have to check on that.

Marnee said...

yeah, that sounds like MEAP.

krustacianken said...

ok, you people cant do that. on the rare occasion i make a post, you just make two more, ON THE SAME DAY. i think thats rude. maybe its not.

Jenn said...

i hate that too

Sarah said...

sorry kenric, i just get so bored at lcc i have to do something....

Sarah said...

maybe you should just post more...

krustacianken said...

i probably should. i have noticed it happening more that people post over people's posts. i dont know. we cant limit how many people post per day. i guess that would be dumb. or, maybe i should devote all the time i put into checking the blogs into working on my website.

Tom said...

Yup, it was the MEAP. I checked.

Who hasn't gotten (yes, that is word now) their fananicial (that is a word too) aid yet?

Rachael said...

kenric, it's not posting over someone elses post. it's just posting. and its not rude.

Jenn said...

kenric, i know what u mean about people posting over u. i guess i can't say that is rude, but it is really annoying when u post and then 3 people's posts are above yours. i think it will happen expecially on tues and thurs since thats when some of u peole have down time at school right?

krustacianken said...

yeah.

krustacianken said...

and i agree with you.