Thursday, September 22, 2005

Update

Hey guys,
I got another update for ya.

First, I have taken up weightlifting. I'm only benching 55, but I was told to start slow 'till I got used to it. I can squat 95, though.

Second, I've seen a few more movies. I've seen Braveheart, Lost in Translation, and Maximum Overdrive. Braveheart is a great movie, but I think most of you have seen it and know that. Lost in Translation was also a great movie, but it was pretty different. And last, and least, was Maximum Overdrive. It was a terrible movie, but it was so bad it was funny. It was based on a Stephen King book and it was directed by him. It was supposed to be a horror movie, but any suspense was killed by the AC/DC soundtrack. It was also pretty much plotless and the acing was terrible. But all of this made for a hilarious movie, even though it was supposed to be serious. If you can take a fair amount of violence and some swear words, watch it.

Finaly, I guess the only thing left to tell is my rather odd experience of this afternoon. Trystan was talking to his girlfriend like he always does. Tim was dozing on his top bunk. When Trystan got off the phone he just started yelling. Then, he lifted Tim right off of his bed and put him on the floor. Then he picked me up and, yelling, carred me down a hallway to a couch and threw me down, breaking part of the couch. All off this happend in the span of less than two minutes. Needless to say, at the end of this everyone who lives on that hall was looking out at us. It was one of the oddest experiences I've had here yet.

I guess that's all for now.

Be in tuch,

John W.

12 comments:

John W said...

I mean Touch.

Jenn said...

i've seen lost in traslation. it was interesting. i liked how real it seemed. the awkward silences were great. was the part were he put his shirt inside out great? as if turning it inside out would make the shurt any better. if i ever go to japan i think i should do karaoke lol (for everyone who hasn't seen the movie i sound pretty random, oh well)

Sarah said...

why did he do that? did you ask him to explain? man ave maria is weird

krustacianken said...

i am laughing out loud. (lol). that is so weird. john, you need to get huge (like ken farley) and beat up tom.

krustacianken said...

i need to see braveheart. heres the best one. jajoohna.

Tom said...

LIke anyone can beat me up, Kenric. John, bring it!

Rachael said...

john, why was he yelling and picking people up??

John W said...

I think that he was just excited because he just got done talking to his girlfriend. He is absolutely head over heels for her. And he has been with her for about 2 years now.

As for weightlifting, Tom I'm going to bring it when I get home. You're going down!

Tom said...

John, I haven't weightlifted in over a year, so go easy on me. But I will still beat you!

Tom said...

John won't be "the man" when I am done with him.

Adam said...

that's what i lift. I'm not trying to insult you, but i thought that i was weak. (please, don't comment that i am)

John W said...

I'm only just starting Adam. What do you want from me?