Thursday, September 08, 2005

Looking for Chapel Angels

I know, that term is cliche but I think I will be using it from now on. It suits the project.

FOR EVERYONE INTERESTED IN HELPING DESIGN THE CHAPEL, we will be going to Most Holy Trinity Church this Saturday (10th) and taking the pews we want out of the basement, bringing them to my house, and deciding (a.) what we will need to do to them (i.e. strip, stain, finsh) (b.) how to design the rest of the chapel using those wood tones, and (c.) how we want the over all chapel to be designed (write up a plan). As you probably know, my dad is in charge of all the wood, so we will also be going over to his store (and I will have to arrange these details with him) to look at trim and crown samples. The reason it is important that we decide on all this in the next few days is because my dad would like to get started on this large project, and he still needs to talk to John Lehman about it. John Lehmen needs to know soon so the GM workers can get started.
Kapeesh? Okay, lets meet at the church at 11:00 Saturday morning. I just tossed out the time, partly beacuse of my dad's business hours (8-noon) so let me know if that is too early. (that is, CALL ME)
Thank you for flying with United we hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

sarah, pick out some good ones.

Sarah said...

ok will do