Thursday, September 29, 2005

The American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family, and Property

I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys about this site sooner. Its a pretty neat Catholic site. If you sign up for their email service, they send you emails once in a while that let you send an email to protest various things. That have the email already filled out with the protest info. All you have to do is put in your own email address and name. Its pretty easy. Here is the link to the student site.
Also, I just read this article. Here is the link.

2 comments:

Tom said...

That's awesome.
However, I think I am already on the list because, I don't know if you guys did that survey in A&S, but they wanted to know if people who interested in people going to Bible Studies on Mondays and I gave them my email. I think they put it in there.

Most of my comments are long and just ramble on.

Marnee said...

I am always happy to see sites like that. We need to put up flyers around LCC about Catholic things. Any ideas? Anyone want to help with this project? I mean, we are practically an army here at LCC. What CAN'T we do?