Thursday, September 29, 2005

Who spiked my coffee?

I am so weird today and I don't know why. Maybe it's the coffee that I got. (thank you tom, I have your $20 now). I've been laughing at random stupid things all day. Philosophy, I got up and left halfway through class because I was bored. In writing, I laughed at the teacher a couple of times (ok, he says steven like steeeven and handed out worksheets that were all wet on the top, is that weird?), until he got annoyed at me and made me read a page out of the book outloud to the class. After that, I wrote a story in my planner about the agony of writing 121 and got in a conversation with the guy behind me about eating chicken quesadillas in class and going on vacation overseas. In sociology, I got really clausterphobic for a little while (we have about 35 people in a little little room), and again, laughed at random things. My prof called pants trousers, and it was unusually funny to me. Hehe, I'm in the computer lab straight across from Kenric and he hasn't noticed me yet. Eventually, he's going to look up and freak out. Maybe. He's really engrossed in whatever he's doing. Well, I hope everyone is having as hilarious a day as I am.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yes now that i went to writ 121 i really feel like being evil....arggggg i hate myself, why can't i say what i think. stupid prof made me change my topic into what i think feminism should be focusing on...and yes, yes calling pants trousers is an excuse to laugh, yes. and where are you i don't see you and i need to eat my lunch. i hate college people are so dumb here.

Rachael said...

yeah, i have to add to this. i was walking down the street, realized that my backpack is so light it feels like it isn't there and i have all the books that i usually have in it!! weird! and i wanted to sing about my backpack being light and the crisp fall air. lastly, i saw dan boswell, said hi to him, thought it wasn't him and felt stupid, then realized that it was him!! wow.