Tuesday, October 04, 2005

PEAS!!!


Peas
Originally uploaded by Kym..
Jennifer! I was in line paying for my food at Taco Bell today because my supper didn't fill me up. Somebody was waiting on the that looked vaguely familiar. Aha. I said, I think I used to go to school with you. What's your name? she asked. She said she remembered me- probably thinking of a few not so pretty memories from middle school. I felt bad, but really wanted to ask her if she was still afraid of peas...ah, at least I was friendly.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

lol, close incounters of the casey spitzley kind, thats great. i guess she is really messed up. thats too bad.

Rachael said...

really messed up? did someone tell you something about her?

Jenn said...

yeah. that she is messed up... like i said.

Rachael said...

ah.