Thursday, October 06, 2005

once again

yes this is a complaint, although it may develop into something else...
Today some guy in my class ( who may or may not be gay) was telling us that his dad is a homo-phobe. I really hate that term, it is not as though people are afraid of people of the same sex, just because they think it is wrong to sleep with them....
Anyway, moving on, i am loving my drawing class ( jennifer, you need to take one of these). I am learning so much stuff and my drawing skills have improved. I highly recommend them...although some of my classmates never shut up and have sick senses of humor. They are nice to me though, and not nasty like they are too each other. People like me must just stick out. Some girl in design and communication asked me and kenric if we knew each other from church...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

i think people in my HST class know about my religious beliefs because.. i talk about them a lot in that class sort of. i like to relate the ancient ideas with those of christianity because i think most people are christian and can relate to those ideas. today we discussed st augustine and he had a lot of the basis for future church doctorine in his confessions. sex for children, priests shouldnt marry, original sin, the meaning of life(being created FOR God) and because of my religious background i coudl give insight into those that many of the others didnt see at first. it was cool. (i got a B+ on my HST exam over greeks and romans)

krustacianken said...

i shouldn't be annoying but here i go. "i am loving my drawing class". i thought you hated lcc. "i am learning so much stuff and my drawing skills have improved". i thought you weren't learning anything. anyway, that guy, we should see how much work we can make him not do all class period. just keep on making him talk while we concentrate on work. "oh, yeah, uh huh, then what did the guy do? really, wow, what happened then?" he wouldn't even need that many questions to keep talking, he does it on his own.