Monday, August 22, 2005

School and Car Pooling

We haven't discussed this in a full group yet. We need to know exactly what days we will be car pooling. And where should we meet? I am thinking at the Ark's back parking lot. Any disagree with it?

I am driving myself on Mondays. Tuesdays and Thursdays, I can car pool with people that have classes at 8:00 am until 4:00 or so. If people have classes until 6, I might be able to stay, I could do homework during it.

This is the post of mine that you LCC people need to comment on.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

ok i have classes from 8-4 on thursday, and 8-10pm on tuesdays. the ark parking lot is fine although i guess it is up to the rest of the fowler people.

Rachael said...

Hey, could everyone go to 7:00 pm mass in Fowler Wednesday night. We can say the Liturgy of the Hours and then discuss carpooling.

Tom said...

So I could car pool with at least Sarah on Thursday, but not Tuesday. No, no, not 10 pm. Maybe the Fowler people could meet up at the water tower in Fowler, and then head to the Ark to pick up Sarah and what about Kyle. We forgot about Kyle. What is the deal? I don't talk or see him much. What is his schedule, since he can't tell us on here since he doesn't post at all?

Sarah said...

he told me he has classes every day i think. i am going to mass...

Tom said...

Fine, this will be discussed after Mass and the Liturgy of the HOurs.