Monday, August 29, 2005

I haven't really had time to post in awhile, so I guess I'm going to now. I'm at CMU waiting for Ricks meeting to end so we can go canoeing. Mmmm...I miss college, can't wait for class tomorrow. Yes, I'm pathetic. I'm really excited for Thursday to take another judo class. Ah, we went to a sweet Mexican restaurant here in Mt. Pleasant, and I saw coach Simmons and talked to him, how random. Have you guys been keeping updated on hurricane Katrina? That's awful how there are so many people in the superdome and the power went off and stuff. Well, see most of you tomorrow at 7ish. Oh and Sarah, I looked up clubs at LCC and they are all pretty lame. Looks like we'll have to start our own...maybe.

11 comments:

Jenn said...

u r here and not showing me your man? where r u?!

Jenn said...

if u r in the library...

Jenn said...

i can't believe u jsut posted like 10 min ago... grr

Jenn said...

where r u on a computer now here? (i'm sure it will be too late by the time u check this again...

Rachael said...

jennifer, where are you??

Rachael said...

grrr..now you won't check it on time.

Jenn said...

wow that sucks, we were like 50 sec apart. i went out to look around outside for u and in the library and i didnt see u.

Sarah said...

haha wow, Rachael you didn't tell jennifer? lol

Jenn said...

i dont think she did... if she told me last night i must have forgot.. i was at a concert lol

Sarah said...

hey are you on right now?

Sarah said...

i just emailed you ( you need to get msn or go to msn web messenger)