Tuesday, August 30, 2005

"Car Vandelized in Lansing Today"



By: Anonymous Person, Lansing Car Crashers Journal

People that go to LCC should be aware that four unidentified persons have invaded at least one car today. These Fantastic Four members shouldn't be taken lightly. They have a lot of strength to open an unlocked car, have the speed to take fuzzy dice from the victim's rear-view mirror without being noticed, and have amazing tying skills at the steering wheel. A reporter said at the scene of the crime, "I haven't seen something this tied up since my son was learning how to tie his shoes." Well, there you have it, be aware of these evil deeds in Lansing. I have suspicions that the next day they will attack is this Thursday morning between 7:30 and 8:10. The question is, who's they?

5 comments:

Tom said...

By Anonymous Person, Lansing Car Crashers Journal

I hate to bug you viewers again, but one suspect was found trying to get away from the scene of the crime at around 4:30 in the afternoon. Upon arrival to a nearby car she was about to steal (or could it be the other member's car?), she needed help jumpstarting the vehicle. During all of this, there was a police officer in the parking lot nearby. I will receive more updates later, maybe after 10:00pm, or maybe before.

Sarah said...

Tom you jerk why didn't you stop and help, shesh...
For the rest of you, i left the lights on in my car and the battery died.
A really nice indian couple who lived across the street helped us jump start it. tom just drove by with out helping...

Tom said...

Wait, you were there too? I thought I only saw Rachael and another person which I thought was the person (as in, not you) who was helping.

You leave your car lights on a lot, by the way.

You don't understand why I kept going. I already told you, there was a police officer in the parking lot, and I thought, ok, if I parked, and then went to the car, the police officer might, I don't know, give me a 5 dollar fine or something for not even putting anything in the meter. I saw you after I got out of my parking spot and I saw there was already a vehicle there to jumpstart with. It seemed to me you had everything under control. What time did you get it started? And, yes this is a long comment, and I had a bad experience with jumpstarting vehicles.

So, Sarah, were you the guilty party? If you did it, did you do it for revenge?

Sarah said...

um kenric did it, we weren't even there and i don't leave my car lights on ever with the car off, just that one time.

Tom said...

Sarah, you didn't have to reply, I found a long time ago.