Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Random (Stuff that has nothing to do with dreams) Post

They are fun, you have to agree. But some just are weird, or just cruel.

I made a post about dreams because, I don't know how long ago it was, but I had these dreams about that I had to cut a piece of lumber to a certain length (I think I told some of you already) and then I got up from my sleep. I would always wake up at 3 or so every morning. And lately, I have had the same sort of dream about work, but I think I had to work on a truss. Dreams definetly have their signifnance because for the first few weeks, I was told what to cut, and now that I had my near-death experience with falling of a truss, that may be why I have this new dream.

I told of my recent dreams, now you people have to tell of your dreams you occassionally have. And what signifnance you think they have.

11 comments:

Tom said...

I also had another dream. I will share with you, this one is good.

I had a dream that no one on Usnow blog commented on my "Dreams" post.

Wait, that actually happened (until I commented, yeah, I should put that before someone pulls a "tom" on me).

Adam said...

technically there is no such thing as a pull force

Jenn said...

maybe adam is pulling a tom now... pulling a tom on tom himself.

Tom said...

Why is it that whenever I post, stupid comments like these are made?

Maybe I just earned them because I have done stuff like that in the past.

But this was a serious post.

Jenn said...

chill, tom.

Tom said...

No.

Sarah said...

jennifer and Rachael, we should have band practice sometime soon.

Rachael said...

yeah really! wow, i forgot about that. i'm going on a week long camping trip this week though.

Jenn said...

yeah, practice would be fun.

Tom said...

I am going to change this post's name to "Random (Stuff that has nothing to do with dreams) Post."

Jenn said...

good for u, tom