Thursday, August 25, 2005

I feel like posting

I started LCC today ( duh) and I don't know if I like it or not. I think that I will like the classes, but I won't meet that many new people. Ok this is pointless, I already complained to Rachael about stuff and the rest of you know about LCC. Mmmmmmm, I have 4 hours to kill and I need to find something to do. Kenric, did you like that arts 102 class? I think that I will. Art history will be hard I think, so will WRIT 121, but for some reason I want to be challenged in that class so I don't mind. Yeah I think that we will have to start some catholic groups on campus. We talked to Jill Thelen today and she seemed pretty excited....this is retared, I'm telling you stuff you already know...
Man Ben and John and Jennifer are gone ( well Ben isn't gone yet, but he will be), our group is so small. We need to meet more good people...This is weird I am talking about nothing and I keep saying it. Man, I am glad classes started though, I think my brain was getting bored and tired I have way too much energy right now. I feel like writing and writing even though I hate it. Maybe I should try to make this the longest, most pointless post ever. Mmmmm that's an idea.
We should talk more about car pooling, are you people going to wait for me on tuesday when I have classes till 10pm? I feel like there are more people in our group going to LCC that I have just forgotten about. Ok I'm going to shut up now.

19 comments:

Marnee said...

Sarah! Where are you right now? I thought I'd find you here in the library. Are you in the lab?

Marnee said...

lol, but I see you've been busy like me. It's so strange to have lots of extra time for posting.

krustacianken said...

Yap yap yap yap yap yap. I didn't know you had to do nothing for 4 hours. Yeah, i think that i will enjoy it. I'm not sure what we have to do for the projects yet and I'm worried. I dont know that much about art and stuff like that and what happens when i find that i can't paint good. How will she grade it. I guess that I'm mostly only decent at drawing. Yeah, we all should start a catholic club. By the way, why are you saying "man" when women are "superior". You should be saying "woman", dont you think? I laugh at you because you have a writing class, and i don't. I can't stand extended writing.

krustacianken said...

I was just joking in the first part of my comment. I wasn't trying to be mean. I would be/possibly will be pretty bored too in my free time between stuff. I dont know how much homework LCC will give out compared to Baker. Hopefully I will be able to get it done on the Thursdays when I have to wait for Tom. I heard that you should add up all of the hours that you go to class, then multiply that number by 2 and thats how many hours of homework you should expect to have. It never happened that way at Baker, though. I don't see how you could ever have that much homework.

Jenn said...

that would be disgusting if u had that much homework. and kenric (i feel like calling u tom) she is saying "man" our of disgust... y would she say "woman" when that is such a good thing :P

Tom said...

So Kenric, that was just a temporal thing, working today. So you won't work on Thursdays ever again?

Jenn said...

temporal?

Tom said...

Yes, Tom, I can't spell.

Note: I knew I misspelled it, but didn't know an imposter would talk about it.

Jenn said...

u r planting mistakes so people "pull a tom" on u? that is messed up. and n e ways, other people can pull toms on you because you are tom... i'm sure u dont understand.. but its jsut the way it is.

Tom said...

I am not exactly making mistakes to "pull a tom. That was my first spelling I had when typing, and I thought, "that's not right...but I am too lazy to fix my own mistake, I only fix others' mistakes (or something like that)."

Tom said...

Edit:

I am not exactly making mistakes to allow others to "pull a tom." That was my first spelling I had when typing, and I thought, "that's not right...but I am too lazy to fix my own mistake, I only fix others' mistakes (or something like that)."

krustacianken said...

The apostrophe should be between the r and s in others.

Sarah said...

SHUT UP NOW!!!!
ok, um yeah jennifer is total right about the "man" thing. and kenric you will be fine, what do you mean you can't draw, you can on paint.

krustacianken said...

I know that i can draw ok, i just don't know if i can paint. Whatever, i will probably be fine.

Tom said...

Note to Kenric:

Others was plural, so I had to put the apostrophe after the "s."

Sarah said...

painting is the same in that sense, if you can draw you can paint.

Jenn said...

nope.. i'm going to go ahead and disagree with that one. being a good drawer doesnt make you a good painter. painting has colors... thats hard. and btw, this stupid security from spam is annoying.

Tom said...

You have to deal with it. What is better, spam or anti-spam?

Sarah said...

yeah but i don't think that the type of painting we will be doing is all that intense. it's mostly just "color mixing"