Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Stonehedge


Stonehedge
Originally uploaded by SparkyCola.
I was thinking today on the way to school. (in my half-conscious state...had trouble waking up this morning)People always build snowmen, snow people, igloos, generic stuff like that. I've decided that I want to build a snow stonehedge. How cool would that be?? I think it would be flippin' sweet. By the way, I think I have enough people for the shadow drama and have gotten things rolling (annoucement in bulletin, childrens choir etc.). I'll wait a couple weeks for a practice, then we'll have a practice with the choir. If anyone has seen it and has some innovative ideas for improvement, they're welcome.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

hhmm stone henge, good idea

Tom said...

Or is it a snowhedge.

Sarah said...

That would be awesome, lets do it.