Thursday, February 17, 2005

READ THIS! (Tom, that's my yelling voice.)

Goodness, I didn't mean to post that many "tots". Ben, you made me laugh out loud. "I like tots, but not that many." See, flickr kept telling me that it didn't post and it wouldn't show one the site, so I kept clicking the button.
Anyway, this post has a higher calling. I need everyone's help please. For the past 4 or 5 years, dad has been putting on a "shadow drama" of the Stations of the Cross with his 8th grade class. This year he's too busy, so he can't do it, but I told our DRE that I could round up some people and put it on. That's where I need your help. I need about 6 people to act, 1 person to do lights, and 2 readers. The actors don't have any lines and no one even sees their faces. It's all done with shadows. This is happening on Good Friday and we'll probably only need 2 practices. We usually get a full church for this. Yeah, so I need your help please. Leave a comment if you can help.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

i can read i guess... the choir doesnt sing do they?? (i'm always sick on that day for some reason.. hopefully i wont be this year)

Unknown said...

I could read. If you need extra help I'm sure some people like the Halfman's, Dave and Jamie, etc. would love to help as well. You may want to send an e-mail to them. But yeah, I'll read unless you really need someone to do lights (I've never been to it so I'm not sure how it works).

Sarah said...

I can be a shadow person. Or whatever else you need.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that I can read, but since that is probably covered, I can be a shadow person. John can do lights as long as practices arent' on tuesedays or thrusdays (thurs. can be with advanced notice). TTYS

This is Marnee.

Tom said...

It all depends on when the practices are and if I am milking or not.

Rachael said...

Tom, you're always undecided about stuff.

Tom said...

Well, we don't schedule for milking shift a month ahead of time like most farms do. We plan like a few days before.