Tuesday, February 08, 2005

the cure for boredness

Well, since the last brilliant post I was going to post got deleted, you will now get this version of it.
Ok, all of you girls ( as in not guys), we need a hobby besides talking. I was think about this for a while and came up with.........................nothing. Except that sometime we should make a movie. Or we could knit, or not. Ok, before I go insane, or become sane again, we should find something that we all like, that is fun, and that we could all do together. The guys have their computer games ( except Ben who thinks that all computers are the devil) and their scary movies that aren't scary. So we should have something........any ideas? Guys, if you think you have a good idea either post anonymously or post as yourself, but be fore-warned, if you post as yourself I will probably make fun of you.
Note: Any references to the Grudge will be ignored.

8 comments:

Rachael said...

Sometime, we all (the girls) need to watch The Notebook. It came out on Tuesday and I want to see it!!

Tom said...

Note: This may be mean.


You girls (and Ben) should make a movie, and then I "watch" it, but I don't really pay attention to it. See where I am coming from?

Unknown said...

Ummm...I think that's a great idea. I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, this is looking a bit into the future but I think we should plan a camping trip or something like that for the summer. Not all of us are attending WYD, and we may not be going to Steubenville (though I hope we go), so I think we should plan something like that.

As for something in the near future, I unfortunately don't have time to do anything unless it's on a Saturday and I'm told ahead of time so I can take off from work.

Also, I don't think all computers are the devil (I'm using one right now :), I just think some of the games that are played on them are. Oh, that sounds like a good post topic...

Sarah said...

I know you don't think that all computers are the devil, but I just had to make fun of some one, and my brillaint mind thought of that when I was randomly typing.

Sarah said...

Would you guys really want to make a movie? I think it would be fun.

Tom said...

I might be starting a project of my own. It all depends on when this movie happens. You know we wanted to do one a long time ago, and it didn't happen.

Jenn said...

i think making a movie would be fun.. but sarah.. isnt it "boredum"??? i think it shoudl be funny.. and i'm sorry... if it is going to be funny guys will probably have to be involved. they are just funny.. without even trying. i mean.. look at them haha

Tom said...

Jennifer, thanks for calling me funny..looking.