Thursday, February 24, 2005

The fight post

Ok due to the fact that the arguments and bad blood between people on this blog have swamped the other posts to the point where we can't even talk about normal stuff anymore. This is the post that you can fight on. Anything you want to say that you know will cause a fight should be posted on this post. So you people know who you are.
Follow through with this please. OR ELSE. Tom and Jen if you didn't pick up on this before, pick up on it now. please confine your fighting to this post ( and the spider post which now has 100 comments on it) Thank you.

13 comments:

Tom said...

So I see how it is, Sarah. You are making me post on this one, instead so you can win at the other two. How impressive..but how tacano(cheap in spanish).

Tom said...

Fine, I guess I will accept it and beat you in this one!

Sarah said...

NO I'm trying to get you to stop recking the college post. I still expect you to post on the other two posts.

Tom said...

Hey now, I actually posted something worthwhile on that post, and then Joel messed everything up.

Tom said...

Just to bug you, and this is just the post to do it on, or else? What really will happen if I disobey this?

Sarah said...

What do you think I'd do. ( this is a duh question)

Tom said...

You would kill me, or just hurt severly, and if that doesn't help, you would kill me again. Am I right?

Sarah said...

yup. ( think about it Tom, there'd be one less person overpopulating the world:) )

Tom said...

That's harsh.

Sarah said...

Well I have said that I'm mean haven't I. And I was just kidding, I probably won't kill you.

Tom said...

(Tom returns his breathing to normal.)

Sarah, I guess now is the time to announce to the world that you are wrong and that you did lose in the spider post.

Sarah said...

I don't think so Tom...I just did the right thing and transfered the fight here. Really though don't even say the word spider again.

Tom said...

You do know that this post is way old, but whatever, you started it back up.

What, why can't I say the word spi***, anymore?

Would it make you scared? This is the post to do this on (by that, I mean, argue/fight/whatever), you know.