Monday, December 20, 2004

March For Life


March For Life
Originally uploaded by rachaelf.
Two weeks ago, I saw in my church bulletin an article about the March for Life in D.C. I didn't have time to call the contact lady that week because I was so busy. Well...the next Sunday, the lady, whom I have never talked to before, came into the place where I work (it was the first time I've ever seen her there) and started talking to me about the March for Life. Aha, now that's definitely God calling out, "Rachael, you need to go to this ." Now, a week later (at the last minute of course), I'm trying to scrounge up people to go, so it's kind of stressful. So far, 4 of my friends are going for sure and there are still other people who need to think about it. Anyone who read this, prayers please so that I can get more people to go! I've already encountered sooo many obstacles to persuading people to go. I'm excited about it because it's such a great cause and can't wait to see so many pro-lifers protesting.

No comments: