Monday, December 20, 2004

Jennifer's First(of many) Post!

Hello people of the Internet!... or more probably people that a actually know in real life who are just stopping in on this site. Well I don't really have anything to say right now but I thought (or Rachael thought) that I should post something. Well I am reading a book... That is almost exciting news. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde... I don't recommend it to you people reading this now... But I like it. It has some crazy theory's in it and some silly men but it is interesting to say the least. The story is about a young man who is very beautiful. He, because of the ranting of a friend, becomes obsessed with youth. He makes a statement declaring that we would rather keep his youth and let a portrait of himself age instead. He gets his wish and the picture begins to age... That is about as far as I am in it. Dorian Gray is a character also in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. He looks very different in the movie from the description in the book. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Did you finish the book yet?? You have to tell me what happens.

Sarah said...

Tell me too. I like books.