Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Pretty much wanna crawl in a hole and hide...

Ahhhh guys...I'm so stupid. Ok, so I did something really embarassing. It was unintentional, but still probably in my top 10 list of most embarassing things I've done. You guys are probably thinking of something...no, not that. I'm not telling what it was, but after that, I went to the library to get a book and I kept dropping everything!! I dropped 3 books off the shelf, then my water, which spilled all over the floor. I went back to looking at books, dropped another one, then went to check it out, told the guy at the desk that I'm a klutz and dropped my star card. ("At least you didn't spill your water," he said.) Sarah would say...gaaaa...or something of the sort at this moment. He told me not to feel too bad, that he backed his car into a brick wall today.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

ahhh that's sad...and funny too...lol...i guess we all have our days

Tom said...

That would have been great to see. Great...but bad.

I had one of those days when I did that 180. But yours wasnt as dangerous as mine. Actually I had a lot of those days in the summer.

Rachael said...

yeah, falling off roofs isn't good.

Tom said...

I never said that in my comment. How did you know? I am joking. In construction, you are bound to have accidents.

Marnee said...

backing in to a brick wall...that could have very bad consequences. Sarah is right, we all have our days.

Tom said...

You see the same people at LCC.

I saw two different classmates at Meijer and at Johnny Rockets. Who would have thought?

Jenn said...

well... i see my classmates everywhere i go... but they live within a mile usually, so that is to be expected.

Rachael said...

joel...you don't know the worst part of it. lol. it's bad.

Jenn said...

i m personally glad to not know.

Marnee said...

speaking of seeing classmates around, I saw one of mine at a bar the other day. Which I suppose is weird for me being there, not for him being there.

Tom said...

So, Marnee, you have taken up drinking now?