Thursday, December 01, 2005

back pain

Alright...we are not going to michgan's adventure this summer...my back is still screwed up from that and i am tired of it bugging me...i can't get comfortable sleeping at night and even sitting in a chair is bugging me...so no mas michigan...mmmm we should go camping though...maybe us girls will take a trip to maine...HEY lets go ice skating sometime...like soon...cause it would be fun and i love ice skating...rachael and kenric...does your pond freeze over? cause then we could play hockey or something...we wouldn't even need skates....boot hockey is awesomnessly fun....just a tennis ball and some sticks..or a puck if my brothers still have one.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

i've not heard of "boot hockey" but "broom hockey" is very popular. same idea, no skates and a ball, but u play with brooms.

Sarah said...

yeah we could play broom hockey if we can't get enough sticks

Tom said...

That just seems funny. Playing with brooms.

Here comes the broom!

Marnee said...

I think I would slip and get seriously injured...but maybe I'm just paranoid.

Tom said...

Marnee, you are always late on this posts.