Wednesday, November 23, 2005

180

What a great number, especially when you do one on M-21. Yes, I used the Buck Mobile to do a 180. Yup, I didn't mean to but I tried braking, but for some reason (I think it is because I have good brakes on one side and bad brakes on the other) I spun around by the ditch by my road, and I ended up facing the other way on the side of the road. It is funny because 3 cars drove right by me as I was spinning around. I didn't get stuck thankfully, or hit people. It happened as I was coming home from work at 5:30,

9 comments:

Tom said...

So I will need to see what is wrong with my brakes, and I am looking to get broke in the near 2 weeks. Because I have to pay for classes for LCC and pay car insurance and maybe for the brake repair. I would be out of 3,000 dollars, that is what I have in my checking and savings account.

Rachael said...

awww, that's scary. glad your ok tom...so you can get yourself some turkey inside of this. happy thanksgiving!!

Tom said...

Nope, that would be on Sunday when I stuff myself.

Dany? Ok, it could be Daniel. But he would call himself Dany?

Tom said...

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Don't eat too much.

But since nothing is too much at Thanksgiving, pig out.

Sarah said...

sheesh crazy driver hehe

Tom said...

You're a crazy driver too.
(and I know you weren't being serious)

...weans

Jenn said...

sometimes people we doooont knooooow post on the blogs. why do people find that hard to believe? n e ways, i m glad u r safe tom!

Tom said...

You don't know Daniel?

That's weird.

Jenn said...

just nevermind. (i hate typing in a security word to jsut say that)