Thursday, November 03, 2005

WRIT121

I just decided that I'm skipping writing today. I haven't missed a class yet and the class stinks. It's always really boring and pointless and I have other things to do. I have to type up that stupid appeal to go before a committee, sociology extra credit that I didn't feel like doing yesterday and there was something else that I don't remember. Anyway, I think college has made me more lazy. I never feel like going to class. Ooo maybe I'll go to the car to get my camera so I can upload my picts and it won't take as long as at home. Sweet!

8 comments:

Rachael said...

oh, i can work on scheduling my classes too. at least i'll be spending my time productively.

Tom said...

Rachael, remember we are taking that design and communication class together.

Rachael said...

tom, where are you? yeah, i'll take that class if i can fit it in.

Marnee said...

My WRIT class is pointless also, I always want to skip.

Tom said...

Well, I was in the computer lab, you might have been in there too, but didn't see me, I know Kenric was.

I am now in my writing 121 class. I will be in there at 4:00 or so, so if you can meet with me about that would be great.

I am looking at having the same teacher Kenric and Sarah have, in the morning (which Kenric said not to) or in the afternoon at 1:30-3:00 I think.

Sarah said...

yeah if you take the class, definately get our teacher. I heard about some of the other teachers in my drawing class and they were awful...

Tom said...

Is it D. or G. Johnson?

Sarah said...

Gail Johnson