Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hey Everybody,

It's been a while since I've seen you guys and it's about time that I posted again. Sorry it was not sooner, but I've been very busy.

First I'll start with school. After the hurricane most of my teachers decided not to reduce our reading, but just to reorder it. So basicly I have to catch up on all of the reading that I did not do when I was at home. So, I have a ton of reading to do. I also did not do as well as I was hoping on my midterms. On my history midterm I got a C+, Ouch! I still don't know how I did on my Latin midterm, but I'm sure I did not do too well. But, I did get a 98 on my math midterm, so I guess that it's not all bad.

Secondly, I'm the chief of set construction for the drama department's play this semester, The Mousetrap. On Saturday we built the frames for about half of the set. And, yesterday we covered the frames with cloth and put on a coat of primer. We still have a lot of work to do on the sets though and so I'll be quite busy with that in the comming week and a half.

Now I have to get to class, so I'll post more later today if I get time.

'Till Later,

John

4 comments:

Jenn said...

reading sux... but u know that, u are a lit major right? lol

Sarah said...

no reading does not suck and sheesh why don't you just read a little faster...lol...it's not like you have to read dumb books or anything...you get to read classics

Marnee said...

Wow John, it seems like it has been forever since you were here. JOSEPH was awesome! I know you saw the dress rehersal. I wish I could have seen your play.

Tom said...

That reminds me, I have to buy a ticket for the play before this weekend.