Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Today, as I was leaving the OC after philosophy, there was a wiry man, probably about 65 years old, getting cappuchino from the machine. As a dwadled down the hall, I watched him try to decide what kind to get, then he pushed the buttom with a slight grin. Eagerly, he bent over and captured his precious cup of cappuchino from the machine. He looked so content, it just made my day. Sorry...random. Anybody else ever experience random blurts of happiness at common, everyday occurances? Tell me about them...

7 comments:

Tom said...

Is it just me and my computer, or can no one get on the main page?

Rachael said...

i can now.

Rachael said...

come on? i can't be the only one who is made happy by random thing! someone help me here.

Tom said...

I guess the only thing that made me happy was the math test grade I received today. 3rd 100% on a test, that makes my gpa be a 98%. But that isn't random at all.

Or maybe, my anatomy teacher left a disk in a building across the street, so we didn't start class until later.

Marnee said...

yes, I just can't think of them right now.

Sarah said...

well there was this guy in my history class who was just smiling to himself off in his corner of the room and for some srtange reason it made me happy...

Jenn said...

some strange guy is my new friend. i dont think that makes me happy.. but yeah. since i haven't commented, there u go.