Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Spinaci


Spinaci
Originally uploaded by mfichtner.
Wow! I made spinach pizza today and it was super!! (mmm...healthy) But, Jennifer, it couldn't even compare with D.C.'s spinach pizza. Rest assured knowing it was oozing with pizza sauce though. See...I've been home by myself a ton lately, so I have to do the cooking. It's pretty fun if I have the time and it's much better than convenience food. On another note, I got home tonight and found that I left the back and front door unlocked, so that frightens me, but dad gave me a crash course on 22 usage before he left. (seriously. i'm good to go!) Unfortunately, that's about all I have to say.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

haha, we never lock our doors... unless we are going to florida or something.

Rachael said...

you live in town though.

Tom said...

We don't lock our doors, and I didn't give any of you ideas though, ok? Ha ha.

Sarah said...

yum spinach pizza, i don't really like spinach but i love it in pizza...
yeah we don't usually lock our doors, but if i was staying home alone i would for sure.

Jenn said...

people steal things more in town... but ok. i would like some spinach pizza...

krustacianken said...

Did you shoot any of those stupid grekals (however it is spelled)?