Monday, June 13, 2005

Meeting This Thursday

The meeting begins at 6, but we will be meeting at 5 to discuss the Chapel. Sarah, Jennifer, and I have come up with a basic layout for the Chapel, and we want to make sure that everyone is on the same page so that we give the adults who are present a very clear idea.

There is one thing that some of you could help with. If you have any favorite icons that you thing would be apropriate in the chapel, please print them off along with their description and bring them at 5.

3 comments:

Tom said...

I won't be able to make it at 5. I think I have work until around 5. I might not be able to get there by 6.

Sarah said...

yeah i was amazed at all the different kinds of icons out there, i'll try to bring a mixed bag of them...
and i'm holding ben responsible for bring the crucifix and the perpetual help icon of mary...ok?

Unknown said...

good thing you mentioned the crucifix, otherwise I would have forgot.