Thursday, June 09, 2005

new contest

Birthdays won:
Kenric: 4
Jennifer: 1 3/4
Adam: 1/4

Ok here is the new contest that I felt like making. Kenric and Ben were too lazy to make another one....hehe
Here goes:
Alison lost the place she sought. She krauss over and over again. Over Appalachian mountains. On a journey without end.

Wow that is even more stupid than I thought it would be....what do you expect out of one minute of thought.
Anyway, take one word from each sentence and search for all four together. Try to find the name of the song I am thinking of. You might have to ( gasp!) read some stuff before you find it.
P.S. the meaning of the sentences have no meaning or relation to the song.

15 comments:

Tom said...

I think you are talking about "Carry Me Across the Mountain" by Dan Tyminski. The words "Alison" and "Krauss" are talking about a group called Alison Krauss & Union Station. And krauss sort of sounds like Cross, for across in the song. And "Mountains" are in the song. "Journey" and "over and over again" is part of a review of the song.

All of this was found on this website:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000CD5JM/ref=pd_sxp_f/104-2642397-2475939

Sarah said...

nope, wrong song

Unknown said...

Alison Krauss - Appalachian Journey

Tom said...

How can I get a birthday?

I don't try and don't get it, and then I try and still don't get it.

Sarah said...

um ben, that's not a song....you are close and have the right words, but not the song.

Jenn said...

the right words and the wrong song? how is that possible? there are only two words for the song. maybe i should make a random question about oasis and give away a birthday for it. i bet ben would get n e of mine. this would be a kind of fun way for people to learn about new things... learn about what their friends are interested in. maybe we all could make up a riddle liek this. what do u think? (i m not guessing yet... i dont know the answer YET!)

Jenn said...

ok.. my guess is...alison krauss - "Slumber My Darling"

Adam said...

Alison Krauss & Union Station - I am a Man of Constant Sorrow

Sarah said...

well i said that the right words would lEAD you to the right song and then you would have to READ some stuff to find it. Tom ignored what i said about the sentences not having any relevence to the song.

Sarah said...

and you Jennifer are right

Tom said...

Well put, Sarah. But, try not making fun of me next time. :)

Sarah said...

i am not going to make another one, you guys don't like my quizes. Mostly, i think because you can't read directions....

Tom said...

Of course, I can't read directions.

Jenn said...

i m cool, i won

krustacianken said...

Why did I say that? Sorry. I'm an idiot.