Thursday, October 19, 2006

Spring Break in Quebec

Your first reaction to this post might be about drinking, but that is actually not the intention of it. I was just talking to a girl I recently met, Kathleen Hilker, and since both of us have some French education (me almost none, but still) we were thinking about how great it would be to go to nearby Quebec to get some French culture experience. (Now Jill Thelen wants to go too). Of course I remembered how y'all want to go to Canada anyway, so we thought maybe it would be a good spring break trip. It seems like it won't work out for this semester, and since 4 of us (her included) go to LCC, we have the same spring break. Now, I don't mean to exclude John or Paco or Ben, but I think that with that many of us having the same schedules, we can work something out for all of us. We will have to get the spring break dates for Western and St. Thomas as soon as we can. So, what do you think? And Kenric and Rachael, you should come also! If you are interested, tell us your spring breaks, and we will make something happen! Oh wait, I forgot Sarah will be at Central...well we will need to get their dates too, so that she and Jennifer can come also. And Kyle and Jarud, if you guys check this, make sure you don't have to work and get us Baker's dates. Wow, there are a lot of people and colleges represented here! This is crazy. Wouldn't it be great to have one big convoy heading out to Quebec for a week? Yes!
Even if only a few days...whatever we can work out. Is that everyone? Hey, invite anyone else you can think of too!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

self promotion: ihave a new post on my blog.

today in english we read some articles from a canadian newspaper and some guy was going off about how canadians suck. it was funny. that is a good class.

Sarah said...

um well i am probably going on vacation with my family on spring break, so I don't think that I'll be able to go...buy me some bonbons and some wine...because we all know wine is ten times better than beer.

Marnee said...

If we can sneak it back into the US, we will. I forgot about your vacation! Hmm...maybe we will have to go during the last part of winter break. If I do not go visit Peru.

krustacianken said...

i dont know when my spring break is, but i want to come.

Marnee said...

okay, you're in.