Tuesday, April 25, 2006

im most likely the laziest person youll meet

today anyway, and i blame it on giving blood. ive wanted to sleep all day...and ive accomplished absolutely nothing. i could have taken my writing final...but i didnt finish my papers. i guess ill take it tomorrow after work. and right now, i should be in math class, but im not. i'm trying to work up the ambition to run, but its cold out and cold weather makes me feel like staying inside. (freshmen 15 could be a problem at tech lol) thats about all i have to offer for a new post. no global warming/climate change anything allowed on my post!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

yeah i could have done more photoshop homework so i wouldn't be so behind or at least finished my paper yesterday...or not slacked off on my annex homework assignment and got only 17 out of 20 which is really bad for that class...

Rachael said...

yeah. i ran about a mile...then lifted some, decided i was about done when this guy who thinks he's my personal trainer walked in and made me do a 45 minute ab workout. i feel like i have a 6-pack just from that workout...he needs to be beat up. anyway, yeah. laziness still.

Rachael said...

and a random girl asked me to be her roomate next year at lcc! weird.

Tom said...

Some guy already asked me too. Haven't you heard? Besides the tearing down of Old Central and the building of the University Center in its place, there will be a set of dorms built by 2007.

Rachael said...

seriously? i didn't know there would be dorms, the girl who asked me has an apartment.

Tom said...

you have to be joking.

As far as I know, there are no dorms for LCC students, Rachael.

Sarah said...

lcc with dorms lol

Rachael said...

wait...tom (f.) were you joking about the whole dorm thing? or what? i don't get it.

Tom said...

yes, Rachael.

Jenn said...

that wasn't a very good joke...

Rachael said...

i'm pretty sure she wasn't a lesbian tom...

Tom said...

not a very good joke in what sense?

being mean, or just not very good?

Because if it is being mean, which it was, it is alright, everyone does it.