Tuesday, September 12, 2006

money...

Since the last two posts have come from my lovely fingertips, I figured I would post again.
I talked to a lady from Finlandia last night and she said that she would work on getting the finacial aid stuff sent to me. She said I was getting some $3500 scholarship and maybe another scholarship, but she wasn't sure what I was getting for aid. I think that tuition is 16,000, so I'm at around 12,500 right now. Central would be around 8000 I think...I'd have to look at the thing again. Northern would be around 11,000 plus whatever aid they would give me. I really don't care...I really just want to be on my own again, and at college. I wonder what I should do if the colleges end up all costing around the same amount...I haven't really thought about what I would do then. Sorry for thinking out loud, and I'm really sorry if you actually read to the end of this.

9 comments:

John Novak said...

You know what? I know exactly what thats like. I can't exactly tell you what you should do, 'cause I'm still figuring that part out, but here's what you don't do: don't decide that no one actually cares about you (apparently people do and they get worried or something when you disapear for too long or decided to go hiking by your self), don't decide that you family sucks (make sure you distinguish which ones sucks as opposed to grouping them together), don't decided that your car would make a much better home (it'll start to smell), and don't call people up a 11:50 at night to ask if you can sleep on their couch, but if you have to, apologize vehimently and blame it on a mutal friend ("I am so sorry dude, I wasn't going to bother you, but Christine told me to, and I said 'no its really late' but she was like 'do it!' and I was like 'come on, don't you know any one in the guys dorm I could crash with' but she was like 'Corey's your friend he won't kill you' so thats why I'm calling dude, sorry...."). With that said, do what tastes right.

Disclamer: The characters and stories in this blog post were based on actually people and events and any refelction of real happenings was intentional.

Sarah said...

john! where did you come from? anyways yeah i'm pretty sure that people care about you and that you like at least part of your family...and that you have no idea what you are doing with your life. Btw was working at little caesars always so easy? I feel like i get paid for doing nothing. Which is absolutely fine by me.

Tom said...

I don't care about John.

Sarah said...

well tom, i'm sure he loves you anyways.

Tom said...

...John, this is where you come in.

John Novak said...

Well Shara, maybe little caesar's is easy where you are because you're in a meiger or whatever, but where I was we were on maiun street so it was easy most of the time except on firday and saturday nights and most days between 7:00 and 8:00, then it was insane. And Tom... at least I don't live with my parents... ;)

krustacianken said...

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn.

krustacianken said...

sssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Sarah said...

um...maybe you forgot but sarah is spelt sarah not shara...jonh..sheesh lol
I learned the cash register today and the guy training me kept forgetting to tell me stuff cause he is new himself...
kenric! dude you and rachael dropped off of the map....start posting..and junk...or else i'm never ever going to visit you..ever. and you better take that as a threat, not a promise.