Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bonnie's Place

Live from J.J.Wohlfert's:

That's right, this is coming during the last 3 minutes of my lunch break at work.
My co-worker (to use a Tomism) Tony told me about a restaurant near LCC campus called Bonnie's place, which sells really good food at very reasonable prices. For instance, he said that last Monday he went and got a 1/4 hamburger, fries, and a drink for $3.50!! I guess it is some Monday special where you get a big discount. So all that food, and really good food he says, and close to campus (about a block from LCC). We should go check it out sometime, my LCC buddies (and anyone else who would like to). I hope everyone is having a good life and is enjoying school. Peace out!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahaha i know tony...he goes to my church anyways now that i am receiving a paycheck, i'm ok with spending a little money..actually what about after school on tuesday? we all get out around the some time.

Tom said...

Fine by me. Now that would be more of a reason to do my Photoshop stuff to do it while we wait for Marnee to get done with school.

Adam said...

do you mean 1/4 of a hamburger or a 1/4 lb hamburger

krustacianken said...

wait, Sarah, where are you working, again?

Tom said...

Adam does have a point. The way Marnee has it right now, it is actual not a good price.

Marnee said...

oh my, I mean a 1/4 lb. hamburger. That is true, lol, 1/4 hamburger would not be a very good deal!

Sarah said...

um little caesar's in tom's food center

Sarah said...

excuse me but there is only one of each...unlike yellowstone where there was fifty million of each....