Saturday, September 16, 2006

Life-a roadtrip without directions

Alright, it's about time I did a couple of things: let everybody know whats up. Some would say I need to settle down and see a psycologist, but, we'll see... Anyway, here's whats up, right now, today, untill the plan changes, someone gets shot, something gets blown up (literaly or figuritively), or I get arrested (I don't know why it would happen, but hey, this is life). Right now I am in Saline, MI (my home town) at the library. I'm sleeping at my parents and eating real food (those of you who have been kept up-to-date know that this is unusual). Tomorrow I plan on driving back to Kalamazoo in the afternoon/evening and moving in with the notorious Computer Tom so that I may continuae the search for employment come monday. It's beginging to look like the trip to Tenesee with never come to be, at least not right now, although I'm now the proud owner of 56,000 frequent flier miles which may just become the spring board for the greatest spring break trip ever.
My stories are many, long, dramatic, and funny. If you guys want me to (if you wish to listen) I could start a blog and recount them to you. Things such as the motel from hell, the nights in the car, my first kiss, dodging the parking police, trying to learn to skateboard, getting lost in indiana, talking philosophy in Cincinatti, living down by the river, the perils of a camp stove, the drama of being afraid of emotion, or the strugle of objectivity in an all to subjective world.
If you guys want to hear 'em pipe up. I have this hunch you will, but may it be the people's choice!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

you know, for about half of the post i thought marnee was writing it... i didn't look at the name at the bottom. Then there was something about a home town in saline, mi...anyways i'm sure tennessee isn't all that awesome, so you probably didn't miss much. and if you should so desire to start a blog...go for it, although i think you should mostly post on tuesdays...cause then i'll have something else to read and waste time...not that it would be a waste of time...you know what i mean.

Marnee said...

Yeah, I want to hear all about it. Whenever, where ever...no muy importa. It's good you have a plan. Have you met computer Tom? Well I guess it doesn't matter, you will. Finally you may get a break from so much drama and adventure...lol maybe.

Marnee said...

Hey, where are all our links?

Sarah said...

if you change the template it doesn't save the links...guess you'll have to manually type in the addresses or just click on peoples profiles to get to their blogs...or you could just retype the links...but i think that that would be too hard.

Tom said...

yeah, who changed the blog, it looks pitiful.

Marnee said...

well, it's not so dark and depressing now....but yeah, when you change the settings you just have to copy all the links so that when it erases the template changes, you can just paste them all back in. Or at least that's what I do to my blog...though that hasn't been changed or updated in a while.
On another topic, I don't think Bonnie's Place has sales on days other than Monday, but we could still go there tomorrow. Want to? We will have to talk about times...

Sarah said...

yup i'm in...i ate finnish pancakes ( no i don't know how to spell it...it like 20 letters long) and a chia freeze thing from beaners and a piece of bread and that is all I have eaten today. But I am happy.

Sarah said...

oh and tom it does not look pitful... i likes it....

Jenn said...

i've been to tennessee... it wasnt all that awesome

Sarah said...

Hey!! jennifer...at least not all of our college friends haven't forgotten us...can i come visit you sometime?

Tom said...

Hey, if you do, you have to go gambling.

Fine, it is circiful.

Jenn said...

yeah, u can visit whenever u want