Thursday, January 11, 2007

Comment dit-on...i hate french...en francias?

Yeah pretty much...I am totally confused in this class. Instead of teaching us French like a normal teaching class where you teach stuff, the professor is using the class like a refresher for people who already took French in high school. Which was about half of the class, before the other half of the class ( the non-french speakers) dropped out. Today she was going over some grammar stuff like we already knew it and she was just reminding us. Well hey, how bout all those French speakers join the class ahead of this class....gahhh I am going to have to study for this class a bunch and that makes me angry. Other than that I hope that I get good enough grades in my other classes... I think that I might p/f this class so that it doesn't show on my GPA ( I can do that for two UP classes).

2 comments:

Marnee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marnee said...

Je déteste le français! I think...


I hope the class gets better!