Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Weather (Got Idea from Kenric's blog)

It is such a beautiful thing.

Many times it is sunny and hot and humid (like today, and yesterday, and tomorrow, 90s), and other times, it is cloudy, thunderstorms, just not what you want to be in most of the time, you could get killed!)

Time for some serious stuff, I guess.

Up until recently, it has been nice and easy on this blog much like the sunny weather we have been having. Now, we have had thunderstorms like crazy. I don't want to point fingers at anyone, but it isn't me. I am trying to stay out of this argument, maybe I created this post to have people not pay attention to the taunts/whatever of the other post. But since that won't work, I guess I have failed. Now, for the mushy stuff: since SKR left, not much has gone on, so I miss them whether I show it or not. Ok, I told you it was mushy. Well, I am going to go to B Fly's concert tonight. See ya in 10 or so days.

3 comments:

Adam said...

The Tiger's are doing awesome!

Tom said...

What is their record now? How many games are they up and up on whom?

krustacianken said...

we're having a huge shindig at our pond when we get back ya'll, so keep your schedules open.