Saturday, August 26, 2006

little people

Um the last few days have been interesting. We mostly hung out with seminarian people and mostly ate jade garden food. I smoked a cigar on thursday. It was pretty much gross...like i said at the time, it's like drinking a bonfire. I did, however, smoke most of it. Last night we had a long discussion about what we all thought of each other in high school. I think I was not really friends with you guys during some of the drama that went on...cause I don't remember it at all. It was funny to hear now though. School is started and I am a little freaked out with all my online classes. Monica wants me to be manager, so I'll probably do that too, on top of classes. I'm sorta kinda teaching myself Italian though I haven't got that far....too lazy. I think that the next thing I make/paint will have Italian words in it.

11 comments:

Jenn said...

hey, i made a post on my blog... i know its selfpromotion but... come on :-p

sarah, u should use italian, thats cool.

krustacianken said...

yeah, since youre drinking the cigar.

Jenn said...

duh, kenric, dont u? i mean i guess u could just eat it...

krustacianken said...

little people?

Sarah said...

all those languages are close...italian, spanish, romanian, latin, even french...I am learning a french song... it is pronounced nothing like it is spelt tho.

Adam said...

it was gross...so you decided, hmmm this is disgusting, i better smoke some more!

Sarah said...

well i HAD to beat marnee...lol...na actually i just felt like i should be able to say that i smoked a whole cigar...sometimes though, when i smell one now... i kinda, just a little, want to smoke another one...but i won't.

krustacianken said...

sarah, you've got a nicotine monkey on your back. get rid of it.

Adam said...

you could butcher it and you could have a monkey roast!

Sarah said...

i know i am tom...there is no need to point it out...anyways i had an interesting conversaiton with my littlest brother the other day:
"what's dat?"
"Monkey, say mun key"
" No, Tea"
"No, monkey"
"what's dat?"
"Bear"
"NO, Tea"
"BABY"
"Yeah Baby"
"NO Tea"
( he was insisting that everything was Tea)

Sarah said...

i know tom...i was just being annoying.