Sunday, May 28, 2006

So I will post again?

Yesterday was Neil and Amber's wedding. I had a fun time. Didn't really dance that much until the very end. Neil and Amber hit a deer right before they got to their hotel. And now they are on their way to Hawaii (yup, they are going to the hospital in Hawaii).

Ben is back. Saw part of the game two of Pistons and Heat with him. They won, but the Heat stalled the pistons in the third game.

We saw X-Men 3, with 15 or so people. I saw Nick Pobocik from Veritas there and we talked for like a minute.

I think that is all that happened since I last posted.

3 comments:

Tom said...

and I got so wasted last night too. I had a glass of champagne or how it is spelled.

Sarah said...

oh ok tom...yeah everyone gets wasted here...some drunk guy was knocking on my door last night, my roommate was able to make him go away...yup other people went 'bear hunting' i guess to find a bear not actually kill it.

Tom said...

oh I am so there then. And my head is so cold right now.