Thursday, May 04, 2006

So here I am...



Not doing anything. I am in the computer lab bored out of my mind. And I don't have any exams to study for. Well, I could study for Design and Communication, but no. I already took my math test. It only took me about 2 hours. And now Gmail isn't working, the only communication I do have is gone. No, I didn't lose my cell phone, even though you weren't thinking about that. I will be very bored come next week. I only have one exam next week and then what? Nothing. Well, I didn't warn you guys of this rant of my boredom, but you hardly comment on my posts anyway. Well, you will comment, maybe something other than what I am talking about, maybe Jennifer will comment saying she has a new post. Yup, there is no sign of intelligent life anyway, besides me of course. :) I will probably receive more comments about that last sentence than any other. Well, what movie was that from? The intelligent life sentence.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

whoah tom...just enjoy yourself, please! gosh, if anyone out there has some tylenol, i need it!!! my chemistry exam probably couldn't have gone worse. (it was like..."i've never seem this stuff!") math, which i just got done taking, was another case of a blankout. oooof. i'm so domb! it was like i didn't want to be there so bad that my mind would not function. mid-test, i was daydreaming about running...yup. are we going to the ark tonight people? if so, i'm running because i haven't gotten a chance yet and i neeeed to. wanna know something happy? there's a guy sitting right next to me with a mullet! yes!! tom, is this comment beefy enough for you? i'm getting out of class early, so yeah, everyone else should too.

krustacianken said...

read.

Jenn said...

what math r u in rachael?

Rachael said...

college algebra and trig, i think that's what it's called...not to hard, just a painful class to be in.