Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Us the Movie 2


Marnee could be played by Lisa Jakub.
Lisa acted in quite a few movies as a child and teen, including Mrs. Doubtfire, Independence Day, and Bermuda Triangle. She also was in an episode of the Twilight Zone in 1989. She has quit acting and was married in 2005 in Italy. She lives in New Jersey with her husband Jeremy. Most sites I saw said she was mysterious and they didn't seem to know much else about her. Although other actors that she has worked with said that she is "kind" and "easy to get along with". This reminds me of Marnee because people have commented to me before that although Marnee is nice, she is also a little mysterious. Perhaps Marnee could also be portrayed by Liv Tyler.

Daniel could be played by William Moseley. William played Peter in The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. He was born in the United Kingdom in 1987. He has not had many other roles and in fact only has been in
two other movies. I saw him on Late Nights with Conan O'Brian. He seemed to be kind of goofy and a little uncomfortable with all the attention. I imagine Daniel would be somewhat the same way. Although I doubt he would take his responsiblity as seriously as Peter did.

22 comments:

Jenn said...

nice, more people need to make great posts like us, sarah.

Sarah said...

yeah i vote for the feldpauschs to start...i mean come on there are three of them....
oh yeah what did you think of the selection?

Jenn said...

nice choices. that girl has the marnee feel.. u r right. very sensible. who would play tom?

Jenn said...

sarah, what did u think of the matt damon?

Sarah said...

he is very jarud...it's kinda weird i don't know why i didn't think of him before...

Jenn said...

can n e 1 think of a tom or kenric or ben?

Rachael said...

ooo i know who ben should be!! i get the feeling that someone might throw a tomato in my face though...jennifer, you know i love this guy.

Jenn said...

haha yeah.. i know :-p

Jenn said...

y is it called us cow now?

Unknown said...

te-hehe

Tom said...

Well crap, I didn't even know someone actually updated this with new posts until yesterday. But I don't know who I should be, or Ben, or Kenric.

And maybe it is called Us Cow now, because maybe before our two new posts we did nothing. And cows do nothing as well.

No one can play me, it just can't happen. I will play myself.

Jenn said...

no tom... no. who woul dbe me n e ways?... no1 seems to care. (waaa waaa... i m crying now? u see? ... yeah right, i'm not even convinced) oh.. val kilmer coul dbe kenric.. except.. val is kind of.. more like klamy than kenric lol.

Sarah said...

well i couldn't think of anyone for jen tom ben or kenric...so i vote that rachael finds people next...

Sarah said...

oh i just figured out who rachael thinks should be ben and she is right lol...

krustacianken said...

i thought i said that he looked like ben and people started getting offended.

Jenn said...

people got offended? is kenric kenric or rachael?

Tom said...

Does the person who should play Ben start with an R?

Jenn said...

R?
(zookesq)

Tom said...

Nevermind then. I obviously don't know everything.

Marnee said...

That's funny, she does look like me. I think told me that a few years ago. Yes! That boy who plays Peter looks like Daniel!! I told you! Although he is kind of a mix of Joel and Daniel. Have you watched the movie after thinking that? It is weird.
I guess it's too late to get married in 2005, but I would like to live in Italy. Sarah, we are both going to live in Italy, right? I wonder how old that girl is.

Adam said...

The person who played gimli would play thomas because he kind of looks like him, short and bearded, and gimli has a lot of jokes in the movie and everyone likes tom's jokes

Tom said...

I have a lot of jokes, not neccessarily ones that people would like, though.